Business 101: How I ship from home using Pirateship
Hey you guys! So just a few things I want you to remember:
1. You NEED to have an idea of shipping costs before you start pricing product so that you can price things appropriately.
2. This info only applies to USPS, I do not ship with other companies.
3. Shipping in an envelope or bag will always be cheaper than a box. If you have a small box, ship it inside of a poly bag.
4. The smaller the packaging the cheaper the cost, so try to use the smallest envelope possible.
5. Flat Rate Boxes are best for heavy items!
The site I use to purchase Postage:
Shipping Labels Name Brand:
Shipping Labels (discount version)
The printer that I use:
Ink for the printer:
Free USPS Boxes and Envelopes:
thank You card envelopes:
Gold Thank You Stickers:
Pink Star Poly Mailers 10X13:
Plain Pink Poly Mailers 12 X 15.5:
Pink Bubble Mailers:
Pink Metallic Bubble Mailers:
Bulk Tissue Paper:
Bulk Tissue Paper (large for wrapping clothes):